UMS 805 DC
Introducing the 805 DC – a serious vessel built for both leisure and work on the water. With a spacious LOA of 7.88 meters this boat can comfortably accommodate up to 8 passengers and carry a maximum load of 1500kg.
Whether you’re cruising on the open water or working on a project, the 805 DC will provide you with the comfort and confidence you need to tackle any challenge. With a design category of C, you can trust in its safety and reliability for all your aquatic adventures.
- LOA, m: 7,88
- BOA, m: 2,43
- Maximum load, kg: 1500
- Deadrise, transome/middle, degree: 19,6/23,3
- Hull thickness, board/bottom, mm: 4/5
- Passengers: 8
- Transom height, mm: 635
- Fuel tank, l: 350
- Hull material: Aluminum alloy 5083
- Design category: C
- Maximum engine, h.p.: 350
- Recommended engine, h.p.: 250-300
- Maximum engine weight, kg: 350
- All-welded aluminum hull
- Aluminum self-draining deck (star embossing)
- Aluminum consoles of the driver and passanger with tempred glass and middle door
- Cup-holder “UMS” (1 – driver console, 2 – passanger console)
- U-shape bow seat Aft seat Deck locker Anchor locker near splashwell (left and right) Fuel system for 180 l.
- Indicator and sender included Swim platforms (left and right) Welded cleats – 4 pcs, railings, ladder “UMS”
- Anode hull protection with mounting bracket – 2 pcs
- Polyurethane foam inside the hull
- Soft seat AG Baltic on turnable pedestal with the slider
- Springfield 1240729-L – 2 pcs
- Hydraulic steering system
- Control panel for the electric equipment Electric socket 12 V with USB connector on driver’s console
- Navigational lights+musthead light
- Automatic bilge pump Bi-polar main switch Battery container
Interested in the boat?
Leave a request and we will contact you soon
Ми зв’яжемось з вами найближчим часом